The 2017 Cells I See Art Contest is accepting submissions!
Stem cells or biomaterial structures. As you see them.
A maximum of two entries per person will be allowed. A separate signed entry form must accompany each entry.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRY:
The deadline for the 2017 Cells I See contest is September 8, 2017.
DIGITAL FILES ACCEPTED:
- File names must reference both artist and title of artwork.
- Files to be supplied as flattened TIFFs, PSD (Photoshop) or uncompressed JPG;
- High resolution required: suggested file size is between 5MB and 20MB;
- The image will be sized to fit within an 8″ x 10″ proportion;
- Must be uploaded via Google Drive or Dropbox (see instructions below).
HOW TO ENTER:
Your entries (maximum of 2 per person) must be sent via digital upload before the end of day September 8, 2017. Each entry must be accompanied by a signed entry form in order to be accepted and included in the gallery and judging. For full contest rules, click here.
Option 1) Digital Upload:
As files are too large for our email servers to handle, please upload your entries via Google Drive or Dropbox, and share with firstname.lastname@example.org.
Google Drive sharing instructions:
- Visit http://drive.google.com/
- Log in or create a Google account
- Upload your artwork and signed entry form
- Select both the artwork and entry form, click the “More” drop-down list, and click “Share… “
- Add email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org as editors
- Click “Done”
Dropbox Sharing Instructions:
- Log in or create a Dropbox account at https://www.dropbox.com
- Upload your artwork and entry form to a new folder, right click the folder to bring up a menu. Click either “invite to folder” or “share this folder”
- Enter the email addresses email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click share folder