The 2016 Cells I See Art Contest is closed.
Stem cells or biomaterial structures. As you see them.
A maximum of two entries per person will be allowed. A separate signed entry form must accompany each entry.
DEADLINE FOR ENTRY:
The deadline for the 2016 Cells I See contest is September 5, 2016.
1) Digital Files (images or artwork)
- File names must reference both artist and title of artwork.
- Files to be supplied as flattened TIFFs, PSD (Photoshop) or uncompressed JPG;
- High resolution required: suggested file size is between 5MB and 20MB;
- The image will be sized to fit within an 8″ x 10″ proportion;
- Must be submitted on CD/DVD or uploaded via Google Drive or Dropbox (see instructions below).
2) Prints/Original Artwork – Only 2D artwork accepted
- Unmounted, unmatted and unframed.
- The longest dimension of the print must be a minimum of 10 inches (25cm) and a maximum of 15 inches (38cm).
- Colour preferred, non-gloss or semi-gloss.
- If the proper orientation of the print is not obvious, please place an arrow on the back to indicate the top of the print.
HOW TO ENTER:
Your entries (maximum of 2 per person) must be sent to CCRM via digital upload, mail or courier before the end of day September 5, 2016. Each entry must be accompanied by a signed entry form in order to be accepted and included in the gallery and judging. For full contest rules, click here.
Option 1) Digital Upload:
As files are too large for our email servers to handle, please upload your entries via Google Drive or Dropbox, and share with firstname.lastname@example.org.
Google Drive sharing instructions:
- Visit http://drive.google.com/
- Log in or create a Google account
- Upload your artwork and signed entry form
- Select both the artwork and entry form, click the “More” drop-down list, and click “Share… “
- Add email@example.com as an editor
- Click “Done”
Dropbox Sharing Instructions:
- Log in or create a Dropbox account at https://www.dropbox.com
- Upload your artwork and entry form to a new folder, right click the folder to bring up a menu. Click either “invite to folder” or “share this folder”
- Enter the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click share folder
Option 2) Mail or Courier
Please send your signed entry form along with your digital or original artwork to:
Cells I See Art Competition
MaRS Centre, West Tower
661 University Avenue,
Suite 1002 Toronto, Ontario
M5G 1M1 Canada